1. To serve the cause of Scheduled Castes, Tribes and other backward classes in general and of the Latin Catholic Community of Kerala in particular.
2. To promote the welfare of women, children, senior citizens and other weaker sections of the society.
3. To encourage and enforce communal amity
4. To provide facilities to uplift the educational level, living standard & environment of the downtrodden and the less cared.
5. To encourage the affluent to invest in the welfare of the rural poor.
6. To train the youth and adults to achieve the above objectives.
7. To make the young generation aware of the opportunities thrown open for all and the responsibilities of each individual to the society.
8. To provide adequate vocational training to the youth and help them find better placement near and far.
9. To encourage the youth and adults to be self-reliant, cooperative and prosperous
10. To encourage the youth and adults to be role model to the society and for the new generation..
How you can help us
Just call at +91-474-2791454 to make a donation
TOOLS FOR ACHIEVING THE OBJECTIVES
1. Job oriented Education
2.Creating Supplementary income for families
3.Encouraging self employment and part-time employment
4.Awareness programs on savings, de-addiction, sexually communicable diseases etc.
(Per.) : 0091-474-2791840
Phone : 0091-474-2796140
Tangasseri, Kollam - 691 007
Man has been able to minimize the world into a small room with an Internet window through which any body can peep into. The world is no more alien to man in this fast technological times. Anyone from any nook and corner of the Universe has to whatever he wishes to. Information technology has reached at its glorious heights with the intervention of the Internet.
Christian Service Society (CSS) by its remarkable presence in the field of charitable services is now in its new venture to open itself to the world through its website. From now on, CSS shall be demarked in the information-map of the internet, it will enable the CSS to reach out to more people and extend its service to many.
Hereby I extend my good wishes and congratulations to all respected members of the CSS. I pray that the good Lord guide them to be instruments of love and and may this new venture enhance the ministry of CSS. With blessings and good wishes.
Bishop of Quilon